Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Miley Cyrus Claims She Was Once Chased By A UFO

 Miley Cyrus Claims She Was Once Chased By A UFO

Miley Cyrus Claims She Had A UFO Encounter, Shared Eye Contact With an Alien

miley cyrus saw ufo aliens

Popstar Miley Cyrus claims she has had an encounter with aliens. She further added that a UFO had also chased her. But the 27-year-old singer also admits she was high at the time. The singer opened on her close encounter with Aliens in an interview with dressmaker Rick Owens.


The “Midnight Sky” singer said, “The best thanks to describe it's a flying snowplow. It had this big plow ahead of it and was glowing yellow. I did see it flying, and my friend saw it, too. there have been a few of other cars on the road and that they also stopped to seem , so i feel what I saw was real. ”


She further added, “I was driving through San Bernardino with my friend, and that i got chased down by some kind of UFO,” she added. “I’m pretty sure about what I saw, but I’d also bought weed wax from a man during a van ahead of a taco shop, so it could are the weed wax.”

Although she can’t fully confirm, or show evidence of, exactly what she saw, the 27-year-old star confessed that the unidentified object had her surprised for days.


Miley further shared about being sitting within the front watching her. She was left shaken for variety of days after the attention contact.

Post a Comment

0 Comments