Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ira Khan Talks About Her Parents Aamir Khan And Reena Dutta’s Divorce; Watch

 Ira Khan Talks About Her Parents Aamir Khan And Reena Dutta’s Divorce; Watch

Ira Khan, in an Instagram video, spoke about her parents, Aamir Khan and Reena Dutta's divorce.

Ira Khan, Aamir Khan’s daughter, shared her experience the battle with depressive disorder , she also stated that her privileged life made her doubt that her psychological state and also talked about her parents, Aamir Khan and Reena Dutta’s divorce.


In an Instagram video, Ira captioned it as, “I never spoke to anyone about anything because I assumed that my privilege meant I should handle my stuff on my very own , or if there was something bigger, it might make people need a far better answer than “I don’t know.” It made me desire I needed a far better answer and until I had that answer, my feelings weren’t something I should bother anyone else with. No problem was large enough to ponder too long about. What would anyone do? I had everything. What would anyone say? I had said it all.”


“I still think there’s alittle a part of me that thinks I’m making all this up, that I even have nothing to feel bad about, that I’m not trying hard enough, that perhaps I’m overreacting. Old habits prevail . It takes me feeling my worst to form myself believe that it’s bad enough to require seriously. And regardless of what percentage things I even have , how nice to me people are due to my dad, how nice to me people are because they love and care about me… if I feel a particular way, a particular not nice way, then what proportion can rationally trying to elucidate this stuff to myself do? Shouldn’t I instead rise up and check out and fix things? And if I can’t do this for myself? Shouldn’t I invite help?”

Video Player

Talking about her parents’ divorce, she said, “When i used to be small, my parents got divorced. But that didn’t appear to be something that might traumatize me because my parents’ divorce was amicable. they're friends, the entire family remains friends. We aren't a broken family by any means.” 


“My parents were excellent about being parents to Junaid and me, even after divorce. And when people would say ‘Oh i'm so sorry to listen to about your parents’ divorce, i might be like (shrugs) ‘What are you talking about? it's not a nasty thing. Another privilege I didn’t realise. It might be something that would scar you. It didn’t scar me. I don’t remember most of it but I didn’t desire my parents’ divorce are some things that would bother me. in order that can’t be the rationale why i'm feeling so sad.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments