Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Kajal Aggarwal Says Married My Best Friend; Shares Pictures From Her Punjabi Meets Kashmiri Wedding

 Kajal Aggarwal Says Married My Best Friend; Shares Pictures From Her Punjabi Meets Kashmiri Wedding

I married my confidante, companion, ally and soulmate: Kajal Aggarwal; check pics

Actress Kajal Aggarwal and entrepreneur Gautam Kitchlu tied the knot on Friday in Mumbai. The couple kept the ceremony a low-key affair with only relations and shut friends attending . On Saturday, the actor took to Instagram to share photos, giving a glimpse into her wedding.


Kajal, looked stunning in her bridal avatar, opened about the marriage in an Instagram post.


Check out pics here:

Sharing an image , she wrote, “And a bit like that, from ms to mrs! I married my confidante, companion, ally and soulmate. So glad I found all of this and my range in you @kitchlug #kajgautkitched”


The couple also added a Telugu touch to their wedding with Jeelakarra Bellam that signifies the union/marriage of the bride and therefore the groom.



Gautam too shared a shocking picture on his Instagram handle:



Wishing the gorgeous couple a Happily Ever After.

Post a Comment

0 Comments